No Tags Found!

Valerie.Valerie
We have in our organization created a pool of subject matter experts (SME) who help us deliver training on product & process.We are now looking at creating a program to develop these subject matter experts. Few suggestions that we have received are to organize a TTT for them, help them receive external certification on the subjects of their expertise etc.
Could you suggest what may we further do to develop skills of our SME's & keep them motivated?

From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Valerie,
Mere doing TTT or getting some external certification may not get you the end result. Your end result is reduction of operational expenditure because of training by SMEs. Now whether you conduct TTT or not whether you get some external certification or not is all secondary. I say this with my decade long experience in the training.
I don't doubt the TTT. Yes it is required but make sure that it is aimed at reducing the business cost. Many TTT's are just aimed at superficial factors of training like style, tone, body language of trainer and so on.
I will do TTT for your SMEs. It will be customised to their requirement. The sole aim being to increase the business performance and reduce the operational expenditure.
To make you aware of my training activities, I have attached my Training e-brochure to this post.
Ok...
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Management and Behavioural Training e-Brochure (Revised).doc (141.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: doc Training e-Brochure for Senior Management.doc (48.5 KB, 16 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.