satyam

My work is to conduct a outBound Training program to improve the relatoionship or dependancy between the employees. can anybody give me suggestions in this respect
From India, Hyderabad
Kamalzz

Hi
I would recommend you to clearly define the objectives of this program first (that will elicit specific responses that you are seeking).
Moreover would you please share what made you take an outbound training, also how do you plan to communicate about this training program to the respective audience?
Regards
Kamal

From India, Pune
smvsiyer

There are organisations for this. One of them is PACE [Pricol Academy of Excellence] at Coimbatore. www.pace-pricol.com
Regards
Sathya, coimbatore

From India, Madras
banerjee_utpal
Hi, Are u frm satyam? I am an outbound trainer. regards Lt Col Utpal Banerjee (9403511542)
From India, Nasik
seshadri66
Outbound training or OBL or OBT is offered by NALS at a 650 acre bio-diversity campus, 26 kms near Coonoor, Nilgiris. Adventure based OBL provides higher intensity learning. Look up for National Adventure and Leadership School (NALS)
From India, Tiruppur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.