vaishali1981
Dear Friends, My self Vaishali, have taken a sabbatical from my career for now about 10years due to various reasons now I want to get back to the job.
I would like to upgrade myself in the latest HR technology and trends. So I will be in line with the current environment. Need all your valuable advice in this regard.

From India, Bangalore
Prachi Utreja
Hi,
Good evening !

Please help me in finding a certification or short term course as HR professional. Which platform will be worth applying for the certification or course? Your responses will be appreciated. Your advice will be a great help for me.

Thanks in advance.

From India, Delhi
srivastavacmlal

Reference posts of Ms Vaishali and Ms Prachi:

It is very good to note that both of you are in quest of upgrading your HR professional knowledge. There are many institutes which offer certification and PG courses depending upon your present service and other factors like fee etc.

You can search online and select according to your suitability.

With best wishes.
Chandramani Lal Srivastava

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.