saravanan-deenadayalan
Actually, I have resigned in my Probation period - 3 months completed, and I have served 1 month's notice period, another 1 month I have not served, at the time HR said I can pay and get relieving letter, but now, they refuse to give relieving letter, therefore, how can i get my relieving letter.
From India, Chennai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

I hope you mean to say that you had resigned after completing the probationary period and out of notice period of 2 months completed 1 month notice & want to pay one month salary in lieu of notice period?

If it is mentioned in the appointment letter then you can choose for partial notice but at times based on work requirement at times employer use to refuse payment in lieu of notice. So you need to negotiate with your employer.

From India, Madras
saravanan-deenadayalan
yes, i mailed to Cheif HR and now regional hr replying for pay option, but at the same time, i have served 1 month notice, but closing i didnt serve notice period , but ki have proof and i shared, this is kind rubbish HR i will move to legal and labour court ?????
From India, Chennai
KK!HR

If you have already decided on the course of action, then what help is being sought from this forum? If you are seeking an endorsement of this course of action, we have to seek pardon. The legal position as well as the accepted practice is that the employer has the right to accept payment in lieu of notice period and an employee cannot insist on his/her preferred choice. As pointed out above by the learned member, you can only supplicate the management. If you have a different idea on it, then it is your choice.
From India, Mumbai
KK!HR

If you have already decided on the course of action, then what help is being sought from this forum? If you are seeking an endorsement of this course of action, we have to seek pardon. The legal position as well as the accepted practice is that the employer has the right to accept payment in lieu of notice period or reject it and an employee cannot insist on his/her preferred choice. As pointed out above by the learned member, you can only supplicate the management. If you have a different idea on it, then it is your choice.
From India, Mumbai
saravanan-deenadayalan
YES, AS A HR WRONGLY CLOSED MY LAST WORKING DAY AND NOTICE PERIOD DATE IN F&F AFTER I SHARED ALL PROOF, NOW THEY CALLING ME FOR COMPRAMISE, THIS KIND OF MATURITY HOW TO CLARIFY...
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.