No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Present i am working office Assistant (legal Department) since 6 yrs (3.6yrs Andhra pradesh) bangalore in Chit Fund company. My education
baground MBA with HR specialization so I was not job change from 6 yrs. I know my carrier spoiling Due financial problems. Now no financials problems. Will i get Hr fields jobs. Please give me suggestions, which way i will get Hr field job. I have no friends no circulations. So kindly give me your valuable advice.

From United States, San Mateo
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik

Hi friend,
You are stating you are an MBA-HR and not in HR but worked in Chit fund company.
You should necessarily change your attitude and make friends by now.
Also try vigorously for HR jobs.
Being an MBA-HR your language should be much more better.
It is actually not appealing. Please improve your English drafting skills it is good for you.

From India, Hyderabad
marciduncan01
Any career path starts with completing admission papers and a resume in the first place which <a href="https://cheapessaywriter.net/">essay writer</a> can help you with. Most HR positions require good communication skills, preferably a degree or some kind of certificate in Psychology and very often decent level of English. Hence, I would work on English grammar here.
From United States, New York
marciduncan01
Any career path starts with completing admission papers and a resume in the first place which essay writer can help you with. Most HR positions require good communication skills, preferably a degree or some kind of certificate in Psychology and very often decent level of English. Hence, I would work on English grammar here.
From United States, New York
neeru33
Thank you Venkata Vamsi Krishna sir for you suggestions. Regards, xyz.
From United States, San Mateo
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.