No Tags Found!

learningnovo

Sub: Request for a Laptop
I am in Production Support and replying to customers’ emails on time is very important.
I have been working on a desktop but I am unable to respond to customer emails on time when I have to attend internal meetings.
Kindly approve of a Laptop which will be helpful for me to support all the customer related activities.

From India, Delhi
Nidhhi

Dear Meghana,
Never ever feel infierior .
reason being communication skill is mere a skill .And you are as great as other human beings.
What you can do is read news papers like mumbai mirror of topic of your interest and also listen to Indian - English News channels to understand pronunciation .
Lastly you start speaking english on whom you trust the most and also can help you to develop.
Hope this can help you.
Regards
Nidhhi pathak
soft skill Trainer

From India, Mumbai
Gomathy Arunachalam
Only by constant exposure & practice -you could improve your language skill but beginners need proper guidance.
From India, Hyderabad
Profitshastra

Hi Tina,
In our work, we have found that two very important aspects of communication are:
1) Listening to your audience - whether it is one other person or a group. Very often we are excited to present our point of view or thoughts and do not take the time to remain quiet and listen to the point of view of others (or solicit feedback from others). It is as important to hear the perspective of others as it is to present our own perspective.
2) Gratitude. People want to feel appreciated for the work they do and/or the time they give. By being genuinely grateful to someone for answering your question or helping you in some way, you make them feel good about their experience with you, which helps to improve your relationship and makes it easier to engage in future discussions.
Thanks for your time.
Profitshastra

From India, Pune
kan_saha

hi profitshashtra (a funny name though...;-))
i really like ur last point of view...thats so true and touching...its true that most often than not, we do forget to thank the person who may have helped us even one wee bit...i think we shud develop the habit of thanking majorly 2 kinds of people:
- somebody who may have helped us in a vv small way, or even indirectly.
- somebody who has helped as part of his/her KRA, or work anyways...
dont you all agree with me?
So, guys.....'Thank You bola kya?'.............' Did you thank anyone yet?'
regards,
Kanishka
# 9892168590

From India
kan_saha

Hello dear everyone,
I require some urgent favour/support from everyone, and anyone on CiteHR - across the globe maybe. I'm a trainer (HR) in Mumbai, India.
Will anyone of you please have any study/training material on the following niche aspects of Comm Skills:
- Handling really difficult and unpleasant conversations
- Managing people conflicts most effectively - interpersonal skills.
I'm looking for really robust case studies, scenarios, helpful stories/incidents, videos to support this kind of workshop for my Sr.Managers (GM and above).
Kindly support at the earliest. Feel free to directly send stuff to my pvt email id: .
thanks in advance,
Kanishka
# 9892168590

From India
firno
dear all, I’m trainer communication skill,,,can you help me... I need 1. How to be Assertive 2. How persuasive people
From Indonesia, Jakarta
Tina.K

Dear All
I will share my module soon with you and its orientation is on Service and Hospitality Sector
Look forward for your inputs
Thanks
Tina
Hi Atul
Yes you are right target group and the level is very important and so I work on session dialogue and methodology as per the requirement
Thaks
Tina

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.