No Tags Found!

sanjaykaushik

Hey Friends.
Let us sum up some of the most interesting and hilarious one liner we come across in our day to day life.
It could be statement sayings, tag line, wall posters, movies, corporate pick up.....anything on the earth.
I'll start with one..
"Trust is like money, you spend it, you save it, you lend it and sometimes you get robbed."
Keep contributing...:icon1::icon1::icon1:
Regards,
Sanjay

From India, Delhi
sanjaykaushik

one more my side "I’ve to say NO to the good so I can say YES to the best." Now its your turn...:icon1:
From India, Delhi
sanjaykaushik

good. one from my side also: People forget what u said. People forget what u did. But people never forget how you made them feel. keep coming more:icon1::icon1::icon1:
From India, Delhi
Purabi10
Business conventions are important because they demonstrate how many people a company can operate without ......
From India, Madras
Promodini.Gowda@rle.co.in
Men will not forgive, but will forget.. Women will forgive,but not forget.. Regards Promodini
From India, Bangalore
Shikha_Singh

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
From India, Mumbai
deepika2contact@gmail.com

Ho really I never heard this:?::?::?::?: Love doesn’t make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
From India, Hyderabad
sanjaykaushik

one more: "A rich person is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least."
From India, Delhi
sanjaykaushik

one more: "Some cause happiness wherever they go; Others whenever they go." I use it a lot:-P:-P:-P Now the ball is in your court. Dont keep it. Just pass on!:-P:-P Regards, Sanjay
From India, Delhi
Shikha_Singh

Matrimony is a process by which a grocer acquired an account the florist had. ~Francis Rodman :)
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.