No Tags Found!

gaggan_sahni

Well..its a point to be debated...are we looking at Infrastructural development by compromising on our agriculture or are we looking at self growth and development monetarily.......solutions only lies in reducing the population and nothing else because more population, more houses, more jobs, more area for them and more infrastructural pressures on land.....AS DARWIN THEORY STATES ITS ULTIMATELY SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. NOW....Everyone wants to enjoy better job, luxuries everything ....LIFE IS ALL ABOUT GIVE AND TAKE ..THAT APPLIES TO THE LAW OF NATURE AS WELL..HUMAN BEINGS ARE TAKING EVERYTHING BUT GIVING NOTHING IN RETURN THAT IS Y NOW YOU ARE SEEING GLOBAL WARMING ETC ...AS ALREADY SAID THE HIMALAYAN BELT IS SHIFTING UPWARDS RESULTING IN MAKING THE ENTIRE AREA DANGEROUS AND PRONE TO STRONG EARTHQUAKES...Choice is ours ultimately and solution is only one strong reduction in population %age on lines of China....
From United Kingdom
kalyan80

The story which u narrated is interesting but as a who can change the pattern of the old society which is prevailing from the several years. People say that we are going beyind means in the global arena but we are forgetting the agricultural background of our country where agricultural fields are being neglected.
I hope one should strive for Greenery in our country.
Kalyan

From India, Hyderabad
vravindran
Hi ppl,
Just thinking is not enough, we have to do it.
i can see similar things in the metropolitan cities.
Think if one person is coming in a car, How many litres of petrol is wasted.?
Please use public transport. If public transport is not comfortable with ur time, better to get a two wheeler.
Please dont waste natural resources in the name of luxury.
Two more generations can live good, if you dont waste the natural resources unnecessarily.
First we will emphasisze the usage of natural resources, then we can go with agriculture. Still India is rich in natural resources, dont worry. our next generation will live happily.
Thanks
Vasanth

jiya_singh00

Yes this story is really an eye opener. People are running like paranoid these days after money and development but keep forgetting that motherland and resources are limited what we will be leaving behind for our next generation. I truly agree with Iqbal.
rgds,
J

maliniluky

Dear Jayaram,
Nice one. Thanks for sharing with us. I require a small help from you. My Boss is insisting me to give soft skill training to our employees so if you dont mind can you please mail me some presentations to this id
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Malini

From India, Madras
Pinkii

That was a perfect discussion which the cab driver initiated.... but todays system only teach... and fails to educate therefore the awareness is zero and developemt has no signs at all
From India, New Delhi
sundar_mahalakshmi
Dear All, If we all join together and we can do something about this. Let us think over and come up with ideas. To start with i have already planted two trees in my street. Regards Mahalakshmi
From India, Madras
Rajanchris
Yes , even you made me think, Im In mumbai and i hardly see any thing being produced here physically, service Industries are ruling mumbai.....
Not only for mumbai , if we take the total economy together ,they are rich because selling which is not a basic need

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.