sugithaagri@gmail.com
If you are becoming an Agriculture HR? –must understand Mental analyzing skills

:we train step by step

Agriculture HR should learn skills in order to be truly effective: the ability to focus, listen, observe, analyze, and process the verbal and non-verbal information that has been conveyed from farm workers.

I promise you that if you are diligent, disciplined, and committed to perfecting all these skills to the best of your abilities, your mind will become sharper, more alert, aware, and attuned to everything and everyone around you.

A workout for the brain

I’m about to give you an overview of techniques that might not necessarily be mainstream or conventional, but they are essential tools that, as a agriculture HR, you should learn and develop: super memory, body language, and neuro-linguistic programming / hypnosis.

Listen: a certain degree of skepticism is a very good thing. You should be smart and discerning about the information given to you, and not just accept something without question. On the other hand, too much skepticism or mistrust can keep you from learning, acquiring new knowledge, and boosting your mind’s power. I can tell you with certainty that all the techniques mentioned above are genuine, and some have even been used scientifically. So as you start learning about these concepts, keep an open and flexible mind – stretching it as far as you can.

Don’t forget to remember!

a agriculture HR should be like a good detective, who has sharp observation skills, enabling him to “register,” analyze, and process all the agri farms where you have recruited farm workers. To accomplish these tasks, the detective must rely on super memory of all the verbal and non-verbal information that is conveyed from various farm workers calls and farmowners report. But if the detective has poor memory and can’t remember some farms, he is not going to be very good at his job.

The good news is that everyone has a potential for limitless and infinite memory – we just have to learn to maximize it.

Do you speak body language?

No? Well, you should start getting fluent in it because body language speaks louder than words to understand farm workers character. Yes, really!

While words can mislead us, non-verbal communication through facial expressions, gestures, posture, speech patterns, vocal tendencies and eye movements doesn’t lie. In fact, we unconsciously send out thousands of these signals each day.

If you ask me, the understanding of this non-verbal mode of communication is very important, but very few of us actually make an effort to learn to it. Fortunately, you don’t have to be a linguist to interpret the meaning behind body language or, for that matter, control your own non-verbal signals that you send out to others.

What’s on your mind?

“Mind reading” – doesn’t it sound mysterious and fascinating at the same time?

conjures up images of psychics and seers, but in reality it has a lot to do with human psychology. I promised to reveal to you all the keys to becoming a Agriculture HR, and I will!

You just have to be patient, open-minded, and eager to learn and practice each one of them.

MEMORIES: ALWAYS ON YOUR MIND

Have you ever experienced this situation: you studied long and hard, but when you actually sit for an exam, everything you’ve learned has mysteriously evaporated? Or maybe you have forgotten someone’s name and you stand in front of that person tongue-tied and embarrassed? You suffer from a condition called “Teflon brain” – nothing sticks to it!

Okay, I admit that there is no such thing as a “Teflon brain,” but you get the idea: memory lapses can be very frustrating and distressing.

Why is this happening?

you may not have consciously registered the farm information when you first visited it. Or maybe you did register it but have not retained it.

Everyone, and not just elephants, can benefit from super memory because it is so useful in the daily life – no matter who you are and what you do. People who have excellent memory have better chances of becoming more successful in their academic or career pursuits.

For an agriculture HR it is also an essential skill. agriculture HR should have the ability to focus, observe, analyze and process the clues he collects. But what good would all that work be if he cannot retain this information, commit it to memory, and recall it later?

If you have poor memory, you are certainly not alone. Millions of otherwise healthy people around the world are forgetful on occasion, some more so than others. But the good news is that you CAN boost your memory with the right techniques

From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg cad57ed0a743db68fbb421f8bdcec39c.jpg (541.5 KB, 4 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.