No Tags Found!

rajivtktl
Iam Working in a Pvt Ltd Co. My Basic is Rs10,000/- The company wants to deduct PF from my salary which i dont want. Can anybody suggest what document should i give so that the PF is not deducted from my salary.
From India, Bangalore
bcarya

Dear Rajiv,
As now, the EPF Department is going to revise the EPF Wages Ceiling, and the ceiling is going to be increased to Rs. 15,000/-. So, if currently you will opt out the same, it will not for a long time as the revised ceiling with the notified within 1-2 months. So, its better to opt for EPF. As it will give you a saving of Rs. 1,560/- p.m. and after revision the same will be increase to Rs. 2,400/- with interest rate of 8.75%, which is a good saving.
Further, the decision is your. Hope this comment will lead you to take a good decision. Cheers.

From India, Delhi
binaryglobal

Dear Rajivtktl,
A simple form is available to inform your company about non deduction of PF. However as per new norms all employees with Basic Salary less than or equal to 15000 shall be liable for compulsory PF.
Take PF as a compulsory saving of yourself.
Rgds

From India, Delhi
gagan.ahj

Form 11 needs to be filled in case you do not want PF deduction.
From India, Delhi
manoj.jkm01@ymail.com
respected sir if may salary is 17000 can i deduct my epf above the siling rate. plz sujest me
From India, Solan
bcarya

Dear Manoj,
EPF cannot be contributed above the ceiling, in fact it is contributed on higher rate on voluntary basis.
As currently, the wages ceiling is Rs. 6,500/- and the rate of contribution is 12%. That's why, it is deducted @ 12% of 6500 = 780.
If you want to contribute on higher rates, then you can do and it can be contributed upto 100% of ceiling, i.e. @ 100% of 6500 = 6500 maximum.
Hope this information will help you. Cheers.

From India, Delhi
manoj.jkm01@ymail.com
respected sir
offered in a constriction company comapny state his new project in gujrat highya project i go to work in company as hr admin so please tell me what are the act i read to clear my douts.befor run the project.

From India, Solan
subbarao.nv

it is mandatory to deduct pf from your salary @ 12% on your basic pay and present ceiling is rs.6500/- ...rs.780/- management contributes and they will ask your opinion to get similar or higher to take care of your tax deduction.... It is a statutory deduction you need to accept it.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.