No Tags Found!

samakshi
I left a bank job few months ago because I got an opportunity in another bank for higher scale. As I have to join the other organisation very shortly, I do not have the time to provide the ideal notice period of 3 months. As such, they have asked me to deposit 3 month's salary as I have completed 8 years of service there. I am curious to know whether the salary which I have to deposit would be the gross income of 3 month or it includes only Basic plus Dearness allowance .Please suggest .
From India, Indore
Rahul Chhabra

In such a case, i suggest you have a look at your appointment letter and understand the clauses. Appointment clauses must mention whether the deduction is to be made on gross or basic alone. As a standard practice, organizations make recovery on Basic (+DA) only.
Also, you can request your new employer to buy out your notice period; which nowadays major organizations do when they want talent on board quickly.

From India, Delhi
kamesh333

Its better to continue good relations with the previous employer and you have a long association ie., worked for more than 8 years so better to go to HR / HOD discuss with them complete the formalities, obtain your service / relieving letter and close the issue.
I think due to hurry that discussion might have not taken place hence I don't think now they may agree however you can try for reimbursement.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.