No Tags Found!

Nisha Srivastava

Hi
I am an MBA graduate with specialization in HR.I have 2 yrs of experience in a Local Placement consultancy.Now i realize that my current profile is spoiling my future career.
Can anyone suggest me that can i still be taken into any company in HR generalist profile
Waiting for an early reply.
Nisha

From India, Kanpur
thinkjobz

Hi Neha,
Since you have a post grad and that too with specialization in HR, I dont see any problems in you working with any good company.
But a two years experience in an HR generalist position is not enough for many multinational firms, they might still work for small Indian companies.
Prefer getting into a good company with stress on a specialization and improve your profile there, and then move into a HR generalist position.
This would a easier transition, But 2 years is more than enough with a local placement agency.
Good luck with the change, will advise you if something comes up.
Thanks & Regards,
AJ

From India, Thana
BHAVAN

Dear Anu,
You are in the phase of building your career. In my opinion, rather giving importance to the salary, you should look for learning opportunities and the scope for showing your talents in the organisation. Don't go by the size of the organisation. Once you progress in your career, the salary and benefits too will also grow. No need to worry.
This is purely my personal views.
Regards
BHAVAN

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.