No Tags Found!

sai sri

Hi Seniors,
Cite HR site is really amazing. I did MBA in 2008 (HR/Finance).Iam looking for career growth.Iam intrested in joining any SAP course.But currently iam working with Mahindra as a Back office where my work is related to supply chain management .Can you plz suggest me which module i hv to go for..??
Eagerly waiting for your reply
Regards,
Swetha

From India, Hyderabad
anil.arora

Please stop behaving like a child and point out.. Show some maturity …you are like ready to fight at this professional place on something insignificant / valueless
From India, Gurgaon
anil.arora

Well Swetha, you just need to search on this site while using search option located at top of the page and also can go to Mr. Google… Well there are numbers of threads where members have already discussed on this topic. Im sure you will get the complete details with the Module and contacts and name institutes
From India, Gurgaon
Aakanksha Dhomra
Dear,
i have worked in both of sectors services as well as manufacturing, Services industry has a status proper policies and process but manufacturing units are not too modern as 50% of employees are nt highly qualified, but i personally feel manufacturing unit have n number of things to learn and in service industry HR has to be too fast to deliver results on time.

From India, Madras
Statutory Compliance
I think Mr Arora you have taken the discussion on a totally different tangent - by getting personal. In this whole process, the question that Perseverance asked has really not been answered, which is, how he can make a shift from Manufacturing to another industry where HR plays a stronger role. Mr Arora your thread only seems to attack Perseverance's comment on HR not being a value add function in Manufacturing but it does not answer his main query which is how does he shift.
Perseverance you seem to be in one of the Honda companies. I do not know but I feel so. Anyhow, please try to HR consulting firms like Hewitt etc. where HR is the core function and not an allied function. While HR is not about administration and record keeping, as you seem to believe, but I agree that it does not play a focal role in that industry, unless something like the Maruti fiasco happens and labour itself becomes a problem.

From India, Delhi
anil.arora

Thanks for your valuable response but something I wanna say that you forgot to consider the facts about most successful company/industry like Maruti, Honda is also Manufacturing company.

Second, what I all said here is all about HR and work actually and there is nothing like taking any comment/response of anyone personally. Even I request Perseverance not take anything personal level but guess that was not considered by you unfortunately but I respect the response and answers provided by everyone. This is a forum for discussion, to share knowledge and experience not for being social or personal so we are having professional discussions here.

Perseverance said that he is an Executive HR with a Manufacturing firm (Who is really big in pointing out spell mistakes done by others but have done the same at the same time) and believe that he will be satisfied with his work and employment with the Companies like Infosys and other, however, he don’t know their work system and have never worked for them too. Also he feels these companies follows employee referrals and don't advertise their jobs. So what do you think about this?

In addition, it would be highly appreciated if you can share your experience and knowledge that enable me to learn more and will help me to find the answers of the following

1. Do you know what role HR in Manufacturing Industries has played for their success?

Say for Maruti and Honda the big two name from Manufacturing Industries

2. Could you please share about your knowledge on HR work system with any company like Infosys, TCS, WIPRO and Hewitt?

I believe while getting the answers of these questions, you will be able to understand what I said above or intended to convey to all here.

I am a student of life and learn from everything existing in this world and always consider myself as a LEARNER but ever forget to share what I have learn and experience.

From India, Gurgaon
Bhardwaj Ramesh

Dear A.K.Arora and Perseverence

The mix of all HR/IR/Admin rolle makes a perfect HR professional.As we are working in the organisations.They expect from us to implement the HR policies in letter and spirit and aquire,maintain and retain the human resources as most important assets (HR Role).Also we have to make and present our manpower budget,Admn (stationary,vehicles,security,canteen,guest house,safety,welfere etc) budget.we have to be held responsible for all these expenses and controling is strictly required in this regard (Admn role). Further we as professional are responsible for creating and maintaining harmonious industrial relations.After working in many industries, I personaly believe that IR so called Industrial Relations have major ROLE area of HR people.It dose not mean that we have only to handle grievances,issue warning letters or holding enquiries.Instead if we take IR in right prospectus it dose mean that we have to be on our toes to know the pulse of our manforce,their expectations and how we responde the same.Most of the times we have to interact with the manpower for knowing their views and expectations. What it means......IR IR IR. I firmaly believe that if our IR is strong the other rolle become easy for us to play.

Further in any industry wheather manufacturing or Service, HR professionals have to play all the roles. The need of the hour is multy skilling and tasking.

Inconvenience may please be regretted if somebody hurts with my comments.

Regards

Ramesh Bhardwaj

From India, New Delhi
Bhardwaj Ramesh

Subject - Re: Plzzz Guide me..

Dear A.K.Arora and Perseverence

The mix of all HR/IR/Admin rolle makes a perfect HR professional.As we are working in the organisations.They expect from us to implement the HR policies in letter and spirit and aquire,maintain and retain the human resources as most important assets (HR Role).Also we have to make and present our manpower budget,Admn (stationary,vehicles,security,canteen,guest house,safety,welfere etc) budget.we have to be held responsible for all these expenses and controling is strictly required in this regard (Admn role). Further we as professional are responsible for creating and maintaining harmonious industrial relations.After working in many industries, I personaly believe that IR so called Industrial Relations have major ROLE area of HR people.It dose not mean that we have only to handle grievances,issue warning letters or holding enquiries.Instead if we take IR in right prospectus it dose mean that we have to be on our toes to know the pulse of our manforce,their expectations and how we responde the same.Most of the times we have to interact with the manpower for knowing their views and expectations. What it means......IR IR IR. I firmaly believe that if our IR is strong the other rolle become easy for us to play.

Further in any industry wheather manufacturing or Service, HR professionals have to play all the roles. The need of the hour is multy skilling and tasking.

Inconvenience may please be regretted if somebody hurts with my comments.

Regards

Ramesh Bhardwaj

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.