No Tags Found!

smbhappy

EPFiGMS – EPF i-GRIEVIENCE MAMAGEMENT SYSTEM

A Circular No. CSD-IV/epfigns/cer/2010/3576 dated 03/05 May 2010 (can be viewed at http://taxguru.in <link updated to site home> ) is issued by Employee Provident Fund Organization (Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt of India) in relation to implementation to EPFiGMS. This circular is issued by the Central Provident Fund Commissioner to Additional / Regional Provident Fund Commissioners and related officers.

OBJECTIVE :-To provide a single window platform that is able to record, acknowledge, track/ monitor grievance until its final redressal.

MERITS

* Convenience to register the grievance or queries of subscribers I No spatial or temporal restriction involved.

* Access to the system from anywhere

* Paper Grievances can also be addressed.

* Helpful to field officers in managing the grievance.

* Tracking the movement of Registered grievance, to any of the office to which it is related

PROCEDURE

* Registration can be done directly by the subscriber online or

* Paper Grievance received locally in field office have to be mandatorily registered in the EPFiGMS or

* Grievance can also be registered through the facilitation centre or the PRO of each field office

* On registration of Grievance a Unique Registration Number is generated.

* Ownership of grievance lies with the office which has generated the grievance.

* Timeframe of 30 days for each office for redressal of grievance of grievance.

* If grievance, not attended then escalated to next higher authority, and subordinate officer answerable for lapse.

* Maximum time frame to a field officer for redressal / reply of grievance is 30 days from receipt

* If grievance, not attended then escalated to next higher authority, and subordinate officer answerable for lapse

* System allows handling of griev*ance involving two or more office e.g. transfer of pension cases where one office can handle only partial redressal and remaining needs to be done by other office

ADMINISTRATION ASPECTS

* It may be ensured System is not bypassed in handling local grievances.

* Necessary Logistic support is provided in each office.

* Facilitation Center/PRO of each office is equipped with system for registration of grievance of visiting subscribers.

* For effective implementation, the operation is performed under the supervision of officer in charge/ Nodal Grievance Officer.

* A detailed standard operating procedure is available for information and guidelines.

MONITORING OF GRIEVANCE

Designated Nodal grievance officers are as follows

* ACC Zone–Nodal Grievance officer for entire zone

* RPFC-I (In charge of Region)-Nodal Grievance officer for entire region

* Officer-In-Charge SRO-Nodal Grievance Officer for entire SRO

I have personally submitted query to checked the status of the Balance in my provident account on 05 July 2010 and on 09 July reply was posted online, which I checked by tracking it on the EPFiGMS. It is a very good scheme for all PF subscribers and every one shuld make good use of it.

From India, Chandigarh
Dixit Ajit V

If any body doesn't get withdrawal within stipulated time (normal 60-90 days) they can launch complaint on EPFO Govt.in. web at Gravience Portal. The complaint straightly goes to Regional Commissioner desk.And it has to be scrutinized within 1 months.And answer will received on applicant's mail.The pending status also can observed on same portal.But complaint should be Genuine.
From India, Pune
vinayaka7
Anurag jain After submission of PF Claim form it takes minimum 45days to get the amount credit to the Bank account. If u entered u r mobile number on u r claim form, you will received messege from PF office. Otherwise you will check u r PF claim status on EPF Website
Regards
Vinayak Pai
HR Manager

From India, Bangalore
salsa
Hi,
I have left one company in Aug 2010 and I have served 15 days notice period as was not confirmed emp. And I have forwarde them my PF form also but they are not ready to forward that form to PF office by saying that I have to give them some money. Actuly my one month salary is there with them and by saying that they have to take money from me they just dnt want to give my that salary. But I am not ready for that so they are not submitting my pf forms.
And as my knowledge no one can stop our PF so what is the way out .. How should I go ahead plz guide me....
Please help me.

From India
purkayasthab
Hi I have sent withdrawal claim of PF in two different companies.But instead of mailing also employer is not giving me the Submission report.please advise. bishnu assam
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.