Bhuvnesh singh

Hi Friends Warm Regards Bhuvnesh +91-9897898848 bhuvnesh_iss@yahoo.co.in
From India, Agra
vineetkarora
Hi, This is really great stuff. Thanks Bhuvnesh for sharing. I was looking the e book The Intelligent Investor, If anyone has pl provide. Vineet Arora 9781766644
From India, Sirsa
mrckiran
Very informative and interesting book. Thanks for posting. Can you please give me the web site from where such e books can be downloaded. Regards, MRCK
From India, Hyderabad
resnickhr
Folks:
Where is the authorization from the AMA for reprinting the book here? I suspect that what we are seeing is a complete disregard for intellectual property rights. Unless the original post is by the author of the article, I would love to see the authorization he had to post it. Support the rights of authors and refuse to download or read it.

Bhuvnesh singh

Dear CiteHr Members
I have downloded this book from the mininova website. My intention is not to go against the rights of author of this book. All I did is due to my unawareness about the rights of BOOk Author.This book is availiable on the following link : How To Become A Better Negotiator [www.orhunt.com] : Books > Ebooks - Mininova
and Thanks Resnickhr 4 reply
With Warm Regards
Bhuvnesh

From India, Agra
resnickhr
And I was proven right. If you go to the link above, you will see:
The torrent you requested (id: 2796545) does not exist in our database.
This could mean that:
The torrent was old, and automatically removed by our system. This happens if no torrent activity is recorded for a while.
The torrent was removed by one of our moderators, for example because we received complaints from users.
We received a copyright takedown request, and removed the torrent in compliance with our copyright policy.
The document was improperly copied to this website.

resnickhr
Don't you all get the point? The information that was provided was improperly copied without the author's permission. In all likelihood, doing so violated the law. Even if not, it is completely unethical to continue to ask for the illegally reprinted document.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.