M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

A man was travelling on his path he was determined to reach his ultimate goal. Along the way he started feeling hungry. He now had a new goal : To eat, he also felt thirsty so he left his original path and started walking towards the river. Reaching the river he thought it's best to wash my hands before eating or drinking - yet another goal. So he bent down. The river was still he could see a golden bracelet deep down. All of a sudden he forgot his hunger and thirst,
he forgot about washing his hands and thought only of possessing the golden bracelet. He jumped into the water but couldn't find it, a passer by saw him jumping in and out of the river and asked why. The passer by said 'O Friend, the bracelet is not in the river it's high up on the branches of the tree, you are chasing the reflection!' The man now had yet another goal to climb the tree . . . and so on.

What is our goal of life?
We should not react to the events of life but we should keep the goal of our life clear.No matter whatever happens in our life we should never lose faith. Difficulties comes to makes us a better person in life So we should feel happy
that we are clearing our debt. we should completely and unconditionaly surrender to his will......

From India, Coimbatore
Gunadeepa

Dear Mr.Peer,
I am working in HR , I would like to have some motivational & Inspirational Presentation to be explained to our operators to reduce the attrition rate.
Kindly pass me a presentaiton for me to take Motivational Classes
regards
Pradeepa

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.