No Tags Found!

GoldenKnight

This is beautiful! Try not to cry.
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps this_is_beautiful__172.pps (117.5 KB, 151 views)
File Type: pps this_is_beautiful__608.pps (117.5 KB, 46 views)

jpn4all
hi sari,
It brings tears when i see people especially old aged, kids and girls in a state of sadness. i know it sounds flowery but after seeing above presentation, i guess no one can lie.
i sincerely pray to GOD for full recovery of your mother. my present job keeps me away from my parents but whenever i think of them, i feel water in my eye.
Mothers are treasure to be kept in heart. Say her that somebody is wishing her very best of health. Tell her that she has got a beautiful child in you who thinks so much for her mother that she couldn't resist herself from posting a praying message.
My love to your mother.
jpn

From India, Delhi
Sari

Thank you so much friends, when i have seen the messages my eyes are filled, thanks once gain for your kind concern, iam very sure God answers to such selfless prayers.
You people are wonderful..
I knew, one day someone will respond to this mail, and Iam sure God will respond to my prayer too..
THANKS ONCE AGAIN
Sari

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.