No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Dear Sir/Madam,
Iam a student of MBA first year, doing a project on "the factors associated with talent acquisition in I.T sectors". As a part of my project I am conducting a survey through this questionnaire ,as to know what factors are required for an employer to acquire talented potential employees for their organisation.So I kindly request you to co-operate with me to fill up the questionnaire. I assure you that information gathered will be for academic purpose only.
please rotate my questionnaire to as many as possible.i need to analyse the answers that u send me. Please help me out asap.
Thank You
surbhi

From India, Raipur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx employer questnare.docx (20.4 KB, 69 views)

nashbramhall

Dear Surbhi
Thank you for posting. You will get better responses, if you use a web-based questionnaire rather than expect people to download, answer, save and then send the response to you. Also, asking for demographic and personal information at the outset may put some respondents off.

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.