vas_recruiter
Dear HR Bullets,
Kindly let me know how to negotiate the salary.
Me in brief:
I am having 11 months of experience in requirtment working in a requirtment consultancy. I am now looking out for change can u plz give ur valualble words for negotiating the salary.
rgrds,
srinivas,
hyderabad

kr_gan

Hi srinivas,
Since you are working for a recruitment firm you can highlight the organisations for whom you have recruited as well as the positions & locations. This way, your resume will look impressive. During the HR round you'll be asked about your salary expectations, ask for a 20%-30% raise on your present salary and keep your answers prepared because you will be definitely asked why they should pay you so much. Elaborate on your successes and throw in numbers like 75% of the candidates you approach are convinced by your arguments. You can thoroughly match the skills of the candidates with the required skills etc etc. In the end, add that you feel you would be able to perform much better if your financial needs are matched by the organisation
Hope it helps you.
Kornika

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.