abi
can you please diffrentiate program analysis from program evaluation...tnx a alot
From Philippines, Makati
Ajmal Mirza

Program Analysis
The analysis of options in relation to goals and objectives, strategies, procedures, and resources by comparing alternatives for proposed and ongoing programs. It embraces the processes involved in program planning and program evaluation.
Program Evaluation
It involves collecting information about a program or some aspect of a program to make necessary decisions about the program. Program evaluation may include a variety of evaluations: needs assessments, cost/benefit analysis, effectiveness, efficiency, formative, summative, goal-based, process, outcomes, etc.

From India, Ahmadabad
mschmalenbach

I would also add that analysis is about finding out what makes up the programme, why it exists at all, who wants it, why, why it exists in its current form, what resources it needs, who it impacts and is designed to embrace.
And for evaluation I would simply say that it is about attaching some value to each aspect of the programme using the analysis data. I take this perspective because of the way eVALUation is spelt!
Kind regards
Martin

From United Kingdom,
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.