appachirapoonacha@gmail.com
Often it is seen that the involvement of employees towards a set questionnaire is less valid when it is from any student doing it as a part of their project.
This might be because 1) Employees are too busy. 2) Employees consider it not a part of their burden OR 3) Questionnaire are not motivating enough to participate.
How can we make the questionnaire motivating and participative for employees ?

From India, Bangalore
nashbramhall

Please give more details about yourself and why you have raised that question.
From United Kingdom
I am in my final year of MBA and finding it difficult to get a valid or true information on the questionnaire and about what they really think about the same. Would like to make the questionnaire session more exciting and motivational.
From India, Bangalore
nashbramhall

Sorry to keep asking questions; you have not said where you are doing/going to conduct the survey and in which mode. More the information that you can give, more precise will be the help you get.
From United Kingdom
I am doing my summer internship project 'Aspect Technologies Ltd, Bangalore, India'. It is an IT industry (MNC). The survey i will conducting is by distributing a hard copy of a questionnaire designed on the topic Recruitment and Selection. The sample size for my survey is 50 employees.
warm regards
Poonacha
MBA (HR)

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.