No Tags Found!

raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Team,
Attached the video of '''A cell phone and static electricity'' hope you will like.
Dear KVS,
Wow bunch of videos in one time (I am get time to download will download soon). Thank you very much to spend time in your busy schedule. . . Keep on sharing.
Dear Srinivasarao manikyala,
Thanks for your contribution after very long time. keep on touch. Thanks for your video.
Dear Dipil,
You are amazing thanks for continuous contribution on our thread specially on SVL . keep up the good work.

From United States, Fpo
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip A cell phone and static electricity.zip (3.44 MB, 640 views)

dipil

Dear All Lets enjoy another contribution from myside... A good example for "Use of Right Tool for the Job"... Dear Raghu: Good mobile static fire generation video... Thanks and keep on sharing...
From India
File Type: zip ohbugger.zip (2.29 MB, 481 views)

kvsundaram

hi dipil & raghu, thank u for the encouragement. the videos posted are also very nice. some more videos from my side.
From India, Delhi
File Type: zip A_mechanic_so_bad....that_its_hilarious.mp4.zip (631.7 KB, 572 views)
File Type: zip Teen_Workplace_Injury.zip (5.01 MB, 531 views)
File Type: zip Job_Hazard_Analysis_Using_the_Risk_Matrix.zip (7.16 MB, 592 views)

Dear KVS and Dipil,
Thanks for your video's and continuous contribution on SVL Thread.
keep on sharing.
Team,
Attached the video of ''The seven dangerous act after the meal'' (i don't know whether its true or not).

From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Is it true.....zip (5.63 MB, 614 views)

Team, Attache the video of ''What kind of rescue it was'' you will see the result on video. keep on sharing. . .
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip What a opreator he was.zip (4.69 MB, 614 views)

dipil

Dear All
Every aspect of our lives requires planning to various degrees... This short video clip shows a would-be crook that has overlooked a few key details in his work...
Good example of a near miss due to lack of planning...
Dear Raghu: Really great recovery of bus... What not to do after dinner is also a good sharing... Only the last one, don't see this video, I not... The rest seems ok...
Keep on sharing and keep up the pace...

From India
File Type: zip job_performance_steps.zip (267.0 KB, 534 views)

singh inderjeet

Dear Dipil,
Need not to pay thanks. Even thanks to you for starting such thread, under which so many people got opportunity to share something,they have.
Dear team,
Great sharing.. Keep it up.
Regards,
Inderjeet Singh"Born to lead."

From India, Rajsamand

Team,
I showed this video to my colleague he said it is called ''Team Work'' he is working in our construction team. Just think how can i work with them (Just i kidding i have a good team with me).
Dear Dipil,
Thanks for your video dude. keep on sharing. . .

From United States, Fpo

Ohh, Sorry!!! I don’t know something went wrong i wouldn’t upload any zipfile/ file. . . I will upload later. . .
From United States, Fpo
dipil

Dear All
Few days was really away from CiteHR due to my AMIE exams... Nice to see a lot discussions taking place actively...
Attaching few great write up and presentations received from our forum member Mr. Terry Penny over my mail... Hope helpful to some peoples...
Thanks Terry for your sharing mentality...Keep in touch and keep on participating...

From India
File Type: zip From Terry.zip (1.38 MB, 426 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.