No Tags Found!

Ash Mathew

Hey Ravi,

First of all . . . . why do u let someone make use of u?
Is that ur nature?

If yes, well and fine. Thats how Ravi is. But why is Ravi thinking everone else is a mirror and must treat him back the same way?

No one understands you? - Have you given urself to someone to understand you? Have you been understanding enough? - I say NO (don think I am being harsh - if so... I am just speaking the truth)

Any question posted by people - 3/4th of the time u have been harsh or just insulted them. Hey dont say that their questions make no sense. Just like how certain things are impt / sensitive in ur life...the same question holds importance in their life.

- so HOW HAVE U CONSIDERED OTHERS IMPORTANT?
If not - re consider the way u look atpeople and their situations, then the way they look at u will be different.

World Seems selfish -

Ahhh - yes. All of us are selfish in some way or the other. To reach our goals...we have to sometimes be so. If the world is like that - why do u abide by the rules of the world? You have a great heart, that is wat makes u the way u r.

No light in the end of the tunnel?

Make sure u carry the light torch urself and be a light to others who feel the same way. Who do u think has set the tunnel to an end so that light can be seen? Another person like u who did not find the light - he dug his path and helped a million others. (u get wat I say?)

And many more?.....

Only u can fight it back. If u think u can - u can. If u think u can change the way world looks at things - u can.. if u think no one understands u, u can make them understand u.If u think u want to control ur destiny - only u can do it?

How? By being what others could not be.
Be the light..be the understanding person.. Be the selfless person.

I have been thru this.. I have asked the same questions.
But... now I ask back myself "What have u given to make others give u back?"

From India, Madras
sweetradha4u

Hey ASHA,
Wat an inspiring reply to Pratap and Ravi :icon13:
I loved your replies. Graet yaar. Even I was able to learn a lot from them. ;) Thanks. Please dont reconsider your login time. We need u in CITEHR. :p

From India, Madras
amarjit arora
I feel acceptance level when increased the problems decreases and solutions of the problems become visible. Secondly, managing the people by taking care of the egoes of seniors is most important. The God when sent us on this earth there was single reason as I feel and that was Go to the earth and solve the problems and when the problems are over He asks us to come back.
From India, Sirsa
sunny_urs
Dear ,
You have got a good break in terms of learning . freshers do not get to do any policy related work till they have atleast 3-4 years of experience .
Love ur work . Love the people .
Dekh bhai sucess in HR is Be good with ur customer and let them be good with you . You told u have 10 pass people working in ur organization . So it's easy for you to tell them what's rt n wrong . You cannot imagine how these learned people react when u tell them any new thing .
Be with ur company employees ,
N haan learn the max that you can .

From India, Delhi
Gunjan Sarojwal

Dear Pratap,

I can understand what you are feeling right now, as I am also the only HR in my current organization. when I joined, so much pending work was there which was left by previous HR,
People used to compare me with her.
But I never lost patience.
I tried to learn what employer wants from employees and what
employees want from him. And gave some mid-way suggestions to both of them.

I never reacted harshly to anybody. I made myself in a position where everybody can understand the importance of a mediator. And if a mediator will react rudely then the essence of your role will be lost.

You may refer to some points which I followed.

Have patience,
dont lose temper,
dont speak those things which will quote you.
try to convince people,
have documented policies and rules, so that whenever anyone complains, you can show him the rules, this will also stop any deviation.
make a discipline committe of employees, let them work on thier matter in your presence.
Always remember that people will come to you only when they trust you, so earn their trust. They have only you to forward their problems.
You have to be a pacifier and that is the most challenging part of being an HR.

Gunjan

From India, New Delhi
sriram_bee
Dear Ash Mathew!
If you are doing whatever you have mentioned within 3 months of joining this organisation where you are working, you need to be LUCKY! None gets to handle so much for a 6 months experienced person who is in the second job already! Tighten your belt and tide over this! This experience of yours will teach you more than what your books taught you!
Cheers!
Sriram:p

From India, Bangalore
Ash Mathew

OOps Sriram..
I am with 2 yrs experience..not 3 months
But yes..in my FIRST three months - I was also like this.. :-)
I guess u got the name wrong... Its okay. But that was a great message for the person who has posted this..
I guess he is fine by now.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.