Deepali Singh

HEY FOLKS, Yeah its not that easy. Dun believe, juss check dis 1 — dips
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg money_144.jpg (162.3 KB, 379 views)

scare_crow

DEar Deepali... :lol: :lol: congrats on becoming the active member at citehr.....WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: regards vishal 8) ( Scare_Crow)
From India, Mumbai
pramod

I never knew Earning Money is so easy for Doctors,,.,, Wish I was a Doc!! How to earn money easily as an HR? :P
From India, Bangalore
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Namaskar Pramodji,
Your and my patries are well determined. God has also has determined how much to put in our katories every day. So let us:
1. Enjoy whatever God has given to us;
2. Need not worry for what we did not get and what we lost and
3.Do appropriate effort for what we want to get.
regards

From India, Delhi
Deepali Singh

Hi Dr. Ji., How are you,. Ya , what you said is really appreciable but we as humans have this tendency not to be completely satisfied with what we have.... dips
From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

I am fine Deepali ji.
Thank you for appreciating the self balacing dicta. It depends upon one's practice.
regards

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Deepali ji! Dicta is the plural of dictum. Dictum is that which dictaes us. Now if want to balance our selves let us use these three principles as dicta. This was in reply to the following:
"but we as humans have this tendency not to be completely satisfied with what we have.... " Right?
regards

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.