hima1

Hi Friends, Check out this Attachment..Amazing Illusions!! Great Creativity!!
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps illusions.pps (873.5 KB, 1013 views)

manoj.bharti

Amazing PPS Hima... Wonderful creativity... I also have one... just sharing here..
From India, Calcutta
File Type: ppt OpticalIllusions 1.ppt (405.0 KB, 504 views)

nagaraja.b.l

simply amazing.Can anybody explain psychologically how it happens?What is the role of cognaitive mind? Does this illusion remain same for everybody?Or is it dependant on perception or attitude of individual? Simple amazement or excitement may not help than to know and be aware of it.is it?
From India
hima1

Hi Nagaraja,
I do not have much knowledge regarding the scientific reasons behind these Optical Illusions.. But I think, it maybe due to Mistaken Judgment!! As far I know.. I have observed Optical Illusions are always with Contrasting colours... and when such contrasts are placed beside each other, we tend to mistake one for another mostly... which might lead to perception of colours by the eyes, leading to Optical Illusion!!! The Depth of Colours plays an important part here I feel!!!
Mirage - An example we see in our Daily Life!! :icon1:
Mistaken Judgment - Can I say??
Human tendency - We don’t always know what we see, but we tend to see what we know!!!! :icon1::icon1::icon1:

From India, Madras
shrutiarjun

:-P Me too adding some Hima:)
From India, Delhi
File Type: pps hidden_images1.pps (497.0 KB, 78 views)

Raj Kumar Hansdah

Same PPT AS hima1 has been sent by srbalaji in another disussion titled "Illusions" which he started on 4/7/09.
I have been critical about such things in my many posts earlier.
I dont understand what is the objective of same presentations being sent by so many people with different captions.
Just a waste of time for others.
Attached Files
illusions.pps (875.5 KB, 105 views)

From India, Delhi
hima1

Dear Raj Kumar,
Thanks for the Information! I checked out the Link..
My date of Posting - 3/7/09.
Mr Balaji's date of Posting - 4/07/09.
This Forum is too wide with too many sections & it is Naturally difficult for one to cover every single post.
With due respects to every one, My Personal Opinion is that No one would like to repost deliberately!! They might have missed reading it.. And also, the ones who missed reading the first post might find the same interesting! If one finds it a repost, they can always avoid the same & go on to the other post!!
Of Course, One can minimize Reposts to an extent by using the search Options !!:icon1::icon1::icon1:
Thanks again! Have a Great day!!

From India, Madras
Raj Kumar Hansdah

My dear

My point is, both of you must have taken it from a popular site.

What is the point in merely DOWNLOADING and sending the full ppt ?

Is it that when people's compliment flow in (Under the mistaken notion that you have CREATED the ppt); it makes you feel good ?

Instead, IF YOU JUST REFER TO THE LINK, all of us can visit the site, see the referred ppt, as well as other interesting ppts/material on the site.

This will help a lot in saving resources (time, energy), and it will also prevent:

1. such requests as "I am not able to download the file...."

2. "can you send it to me in my email-id...."

3. It will keep this site clutter-free.

4. As replied by you. "If one finds it a repost, they can always avoid the same & go on to the other post!! "; hope you realize that this can not be avoided (therein lies the grouse); as everyone who reposts, does it with a different title, and different filename for the PPT. So it is NOT POSSIBLE TO KNOW untill one downloads the full material and views it, by which time it is too late to recover the time wasted.

5. most important : It honours the Intellectual Property Rights. and gives credit where it is due.

Hope you are able to appreciate my view-point.

Regards.

From India, Delhi
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Hima
I am quoting herewith the by-line that comes with all your mails :
TIME is a rare Luxury that cannot be purchased, When someone spends it for you, RESPECT it - It defines the depth of CARE for you!!
Hope you practice what you preach.
Regards.

From India, Delhi
hima1

Dear Raj Kumar,
The above mentioned PPT was a forwarded mail. It was not taken from any Link. And, coming to that point, I do agree with you. If you check up my posts (News thread for ex) I have always pasted Links whenever I post something I get from a Link. Never avoided!!!
But when it comes to Forwarded Mails, the same does not work out!!
I do Value Time as mentioned in my signature.. and also appreciate & respect you for the time spent to reply me in between your busy schedule!
Have a Great day!
Thanks & Regards,
Hima.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.