Dennu

hi frnds..

here is a wonderful book on autobiography of Gandhi..experiment with the truth.. never miss it..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" But the path of self-purification is hard and steep. To attain to perfect purity one has to become

absolutely passion-free in thought, speech and action; to rise above the opposing currents of love

and hatred, attachment and repulsion. I know that I have not in me as yet that triple purity, in spite

of constant ceaseless striving for it. That is why the world's praise fails to move me, indeed it very

often stings me. To conquer the subtle passions to me to be harder far than the physical

conquest of the world by the force of arms. Ever since my return to India I have had experience of

the dormant passions lying hidden with in me. The knowledge of them has made me feel

humiliated though not defeated. The experiences and experiments have sustained me and given

me great joy. But I know that I have still before me a difficult path to traverse. I must reduce

muself to zero. So long as a man does not of his own free will put himself last among his fellow

creatures, there is no salvation for him. Ahimsa is the farthest limit of humility.

In bidding farewell to the reader, for the time being at any rate, I ask him to join with me in prayer

to the God of Truth that He may grant me the boon of Ahimsa in mind, word and deed. "

reg

d4dan

From India, Mangaluru
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf gandhi_an_autobiography_the_story_of_my_experiments_with_truth_207.pdf (1.76 MB, 385 views)
File Type: pdf gandhi_an_autobiography_the_story_of_my_experiments_with_truth_207.pdf (1.76 MB, 296 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.