No Tags Found!

manish2024
hi, I wanted to know as per indian law balance prevelliage leave will be encashment when we leave / resign the company. regards Manish L Kotian
From India
hemant.dev

Yes absolutely.. Balance PL/EL will be encashed on the last Basic Salary. Regards Hemant Agarwal
From India, Faridabad
essykkr

i have also some confusion about the calculation of Enchament of leave whether it will be on Basic plus DA or on gross. In my opinion it should be on gross salary intead of Basic if there is concept of CTC. But if there is no concept of CTC then may be on Basic plus DA, no one will raise objection.
So senior member like RN Khola and Malik etc please clarify the same.

GiriKL

As Hemanth said, even in our company leave encashment is done on the last drawn BASIC+DA. However, if an employee takes excess leave then the recovery is done on the Gross salary. Giri
From India, Bangalore
gayatrisunak

hi,
Most of the company follow the system to calculate the leave enchashment on the last drawn basic. This is because the CTC involves PF, gratutity which are independant components by itself and which has their own calculation according to the law.
Hence Basic is taken as the mother for the calculation for leave, medical, bonus (es). Some companies might include DA also.
Hope this clarifies.
Regards,
Gayatri

From India, Madras
sandeepvision2004@yahoo.c
Basically PL is paid in cash to employee on the basis oof (basic + DA).It may be paid on Gross Salary depend on company. Regards Sandeep Kumar
From India, Delhi
anubansal16
Hi ,
As per our company practices encashment of PL would on you Last Basic salary drawn ...and if excessive leaves are there than it is deducted from Gross salary ...
please let me know what is as per company / labour law ..?
so it can clear my concepts as per statutory ...
Thanks
Anu

From India, New Delhi
Maheshgodbole
Not necessarily. As per law (factories Act I presume) there is no accumulation over 30 days allowed.. Pls check.
However leave for the part of the year will have to be encashed
Also you should check your company HR policy.

From India, Mumbai
jskumars1
hi.I just wanna add one query that can management deny leave encashment.I mean leave encashment is mandatory or not as per Indian Law..
From India, Ranchi
jskumars1
hi seniors.I just wanna add one query that can management deny leave encashment.I mean leave encashment is mandatory or not as per Indian Law.
From India, Ranchi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.