Ishika Banerjee
Hey, I just got the perfect topic for my presentation. Thanks Rohit for the article and thanks to everyone for their inputs.
Ishika

From India, Calcutta
itsmepandit
I had a tough time deciding whether I should get into HR though I have finally taken the plunge. Like everone I had the notion that HR did nothing. Today I know the various functions of Human Resource because I am actually a part of it. To make this known to every employee HR needs branding. This will change the image of the HR department.

Thanks,
Shyam Pandit

From India, Calcutta
Rohit Lakhotia

Hi,

I agree that the Human Resource Department needs a makeover, however, does the HR department make an effort to market its services to the organization? If it does not, then it has the reputation it deserves. You can, however, easily correct this reputation.

From India, Calcutta
Rohit Lakhotia

Sure you do. I reckon the Human Resource set up in most of the large BPO's is worth doing a case study on. Thats where they look into the interests of the employees the most. The set up is good. You can try and find out the set up in Mphasis - an EDS company or Citigroup Global Services. Its relly good.
Regards,
Rohit Lakhotia

From India, Calcutta
Pramila Fernandes
Hi Rohit, Thanks for sharing this Wonderful article. Looking at the current trends in the industry, HR needs to continuously improve on its Brand and be dynamic in all its operations… Regards Pramila
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.