vicky.ajit
Hello Team,
I want to know is it mandatory to Grant Sick Leave under "Shop and Establishment Act " company, ?
for e.g : If company gives only 25 Planned Leave and No Sick leave is it Valid ..please do let me know...
Regards,
Vicky Ajit

From India, Mumbai
R.N.Khola

Dear Vicky,
This is to inform you that 'Shops & Establishment Act' is a State Act & therefore first see under which of the applicable State Shops Act you want to know the applicability of sick leaves & then go through the Sick leave provision in that particular Act & if provision is there then you are required to give sick leaves to the employees who are eligible to have sick leaves.
Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
vicky.ajit
Dear Mr. Khola, The company is registered under " Bombay Shop and Establishment 1948 " Act.... will you able to able to let me know that are employees eligible for Sick Leave... Regards, vicky Ajit
From India, Mumbai
R.N.Khola

Dear Vicky, Section 35 relates to grant of leaves under this Act but sick & Casual leaves are not specified anywhere under this Act. Regards, R N KHOLA
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.