fayazahsap
Hi Folks,
I have a documentary captioned "The Truth About Life of This World" which is around 100mb and hence cannot upload here. If anybody is interested please let me know and I shall mail it to you.
Regards,
Fayaz

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
diya_choudhary14
Hello,
could you please mail the documentary to my mail id: [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=RGl5YV9jaG91ZGhhcnkxNE BnbWFpbC5jb20=[/IMG]
Thanks and regards
Diya

From India, Madras
fayazahsap
Dear Friends,
Hope you received my mail in which I provided you with the link to the documentary download as I'm unable to attach it. I'm giving below the link so that others may also find it easy to download it. You can also watch it live on your PC and there are host of other videos that will enthrall you.
Do let us have your comments after watching the following video.
Harun Yahya - THE TRUTH OF THE LIFE OF THIS WORLD - Download Page
Watch it at a time when you will not be disturbed by anybody or any need probably at night and do switch off your mobile.
Fayaz

fayazahsap
Dear Friends,
Hope you received my mail in which I provided you with the link to the documentary download as I'm unable to attach it. I'm giving below the link so that others may also find it easy to download it. You can also watch it live on your PC and there are host of other videos that will enthrall you.

Watch it at a time when you will not be disturbed by anybody or any need probably at night and do switch off your mobile.
Fayaz

Gopa_21
Dear Fayaz, I am interest to read the truth about life of this world please mail to jaya_comart. Regards Gopa
From India, Panipat
prabhakarssp
i m intrested pl mail me.

sunil prabhakar
I have a documentary captioned "The Truth About Life of This World" which is around 100mb and hence cannot upload here. If anybody is interested please let me know and I shall mail it to you.
Regards,
Fayaz[/quote]

vithika_y
hi all,
I need help as i am very much intrested in becoming a corporate trainer,i have got 2 yrs of work experience as hospital administrator,i do not have any experience in training per se and i don have any specific certification? do i need any,and if yes,where can i get one? i am specifically intrested in soft skills set,i would be very very thankful if anybody can suggest me how to go about this.....
Desperately need help
Regards,
Vithika

From India, Nagpur
shabbir.mohd

I am Shabbir Mohd , i m intrested in Documentries and can you please forward to me at [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c2hhYmJpcjE2Lm1vaGFtbW FkQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==[/IMG]
Thanks in Advance

From India, Hyderabad
fayazahsap
Dear Friends,

I'm unable to attach it and hence I'm giving below the link so that you will be able to download the documentary.

You can also watch it live on your PC and there are host of other videos that will enthrall you.

Fayaz

clourds
Hi,
Good evening.
Thanks for your information. The topic is very interesting. Is it possible if you could mail it to me. Before that, could you please give me some information on the content of the presentation so that I could have an understanding and is there any charges if I would like to get the information.
Thank you and have a nice day.
Regards,
Catherine Lourdes
Malaysia

From Malaysia, Penang
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.