Q: Why do boys go to temples?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

Becoz temple is the only place where they can find..

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Pooja
Bhakti
Prarthana
Bhawna
Shraddha
Aarti
Archana
Aradhana
Shanti
Jyoti
Tripti
Deepti
Durga
Saraswati
Lakshmi
Parvati

Regards
AK

From India, Thana
Saipavithra

Dear AK Sir, Thanx for sharing. Now I know why all Guys...........who take leave on pretext to go to temple to do pooja.... You see Gals are always better..they dont lie... Regards, Pavithra.R
From India, Madras
V. VENU

haaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... yooooooooooooooo ...very well Amol ji ...GREAT Humor !
and to reply to Pavithra ...
Girls go to temple to find .....
Ram,
Krishna,
Hanumath,
Laxman,
Gopal,
Siva,
Vishnu,
and
Sometimes even
VENU ..... wink
...... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ooooooooo ha ha..

From India, Hyderabad
shrutiarjun

Hi Amol.................How Religious;)..............especially VENU ki bhakti tho aprampar hai:D......Itni bhakti dekkar.....Bhagwanji ke Pairon Thaley zameen kisak jayega....:D :p Sindhu
From India, Delhi
Saipavithra

Dear Venu Sir, Hope ur wife is not a member of CiteHR......Thanx for sharing ur comments.. Regards, Pavithra.R
From India, Madras
USHA RANI DAS
Dear All, When a person is going to get full entertainment at one place only , then ofcourse he or she will try to visit that place time and again. Regards Usha
From India, Mumbai
viswanathp

hi Saipavithra,Jyothi Swamy ,kavitak ,shrutiarjun I find lot of replies form girls , I think girls are very happy if boys speak truth. BUT " Why girls go to Temples"
From India, Hyderabad
Amol Karmalkar

Baba ke raaz kholna chahata hai baccha.......... raaz ko raaz hi rehnedo isme he baba ki bhalai hai........
From India, Thana
Viral Shah

raaz faaz ho jaye.......usseeee pahele bata do baba..........warna.......ye public he.....ye sab janti he ye public he...........ajji......ander kya he......ajji baahar kya he.......ye sub pehchanti he......ye public he...............bol to baba.....khol do raaz baba........tumhe......RAAZ wali BIPASHA BASU ki kasam.......baba...............
From India, Mumbai
Viral Shah

baba baat mat badlo............raaz ki baat bata do.........aim or dream........woh to baad me pata chal jayega baba..........
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.