No Tags Found!

Gururaj16
I was working in X company. Then I decided to do some IT course of 6-7 months and put resignation. Instead of accepting my resignation, they gave me 7 months of unpaid leave. Due to pressure from managers, I accepted unpaid leave but all communication was over team meetings and phone calls. Nothing in the mail. So that was in the month Feb. 10th Feb was the last day before leaving. Then after the course, I got a better opportunity in IT but they wanted immediate join on 25 Aug. The New company informed me date of joining of 17 Aug.

So immediately on the 18th I put resignation and was ready to buy the notice period and give me immediate relief. The old employer was not responding to me at all. Informed new employer and joined them. Now my old employer accepted my resignation and asked me to pay the dues for the notice period of 3 months. Now after payment, they are saying your date of exit on EPF will be 31 Aug but I already joined a new employer on 25 Aug. What can we do now? I'm continuously requesting them to give the date of exit on or before the 25 but they are not listening

From India, Pune
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Before making the payment with ex-employer you should have checked about this. As the ex-employer process nil salary without pay the should have considered your situation before closing. Never join a new employer before ex-employer officially relieve you. Now you need to request with your ex-employer only.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.