Anonym
Hi all
I am working for x company for 1.8 year's through Y contract employee, like third party employee.

Now when I am trying to look for new opportunities, I resigned then the client has relieved m,e I have served for 29 day's in client location.

The contract Y company in appointment letter mentioned saying 3 months notice period or buyout option. Now even though client relieve me in saying without having any negetive remark. The Y contract employer is saying they have terminated you so we are asking you to 2 month's CTC+ GST then only we can provide experience letter or else we will mention it as absconded.

I'm not in condition to pay money because of personal reasons
What can I do please help me out, there statement made mentally weak.

I have worked in OEM company.

From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

With regard to separation clause you need to follow it compulsorily as per the terms and conditions of your Appointment letter. If it is mentioned as 3 months you need to honor it. Serving one month notice will not be sufficient. As Client X didn't hired you they don't have any say on your notice period. Now you have two options. Either serve two months or pay salary in lieu of the balance notice period. You may also negotiate with Employer for lesser notice says 2 months or 1 month pay. But it depends on Employer whether to accept or not.

From India, Madras
Anonym
All the interview where took by the client persons only CTC discussion was with contract employer.
If client has relieved where could I serve another 2months notice period.
Even though I am agreeing to serve they are not ready to take that it consideration.
X client has gave me appreciation letter for my work and the contract employer Y are saying that client has terminated you and you need to pay penalty for that, seen this happening I can't able to join new company nor able to afford daily needs.
More or else why would GST will act on employee and employer that is my biggest doubt.

From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Employer can demand salary in lieu of notice period but GST is not applicable here.

As the Principal Employer is Company Y Client company appreciation or Client relieved you will not make sense here. As you were hired by Company Y relieving will also be through them only.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.