No Tags Found!

Pragya22
My name is Dr. Pragya and I have been working in Guru Gobind Singh Govt Hospital since 17th of August 2020. I am a junior resident in the department of obgyn there.
I was originally appointed on ad hoc basis for and initial tenure of 89 days. Since then after every 89 days, I have been getting reappointed in the same hospital and dept.
I recently suffered a miscarriage sir because of which I need leave from the hospital as is my right according to the Maternity benefits act 1961 and Maternity benefits (amendment) 2017. I also read a notice that on the urging of the DCW, the resident doctors (both regular and ad-hoc) working in the Delhi Govt. Hospitals are entitled to these 6 weeks of paid leaves if they have worked in the institute for at least 80 days in the last 12 months.

I tried availing my leaves but was denied and was told that no paid leaves will be granted to me as I have been working on an ad-hoc basis. When I tried informing them of this notice I was asked to produce an official copy of the said notice. I have tried searching for this notice on the DCW site and on the web but I am unable to find it.
It would be a huge help if I could be provided with an official copy of the aforementioned notice.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.