No Tags Found!

iitmallik
Excellent & Mind Blowing. Really appreciate the ideas of writing such a imaginative story. Gopal
From India, Delhi
Ramesh Sood

I don't know but my imagination would have given it a littel different ending like instead of him coming out of dream and finding his manager standing, I would put that he found his more cheerful-self behind smiling and telling - how the hell can you be thinking so stupid about your own appraisal. The person lying and I we both are two sides of the same coin , but then you are the coin. Don't get tossed around by negative emotions. Wake up now, see your manager is coming with some great news. smile man , Smile. And more over a person working with TCS and imagining such an end because of an appraisal. No man it's not done. Come smile, please.
Now this is what I felt. But still story is good and interesting.
God bless!
Ramesh Sood

From India, Pune
vijeshkumark
Quite funny for us n thought provoking for the said employer.. an open suggestion to the suggestion box, if any, hence a good representation of employee’s grievance.
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
dattashaoli
Very thought provoking one I must say!! This is callled pouring ur heart out into the paper....but as is commented on this really shd inspire HR ppl to give it a serious thought!!
Anyways thank u for the contribution
Shaoli

From India, Calcutta
Madhu.T.K

The story of all employees of new generation companies, the so called MNCs, will be more or less the same. Even if performance is maintained, we cannot expect a good appraisal. A small economic recession will rewrite the entire story of appraisal.
Very good posting.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
ramesh.loyolite

Am going to share this will all my friends really awesome. Keep Going ............ Regards, Ramesh.A
From India
subhaga2

Hi,
The Dream is good, but the timing perhaps is not.
The story could have been changed with a small twist. Your dream was in your apartment, and you astonished that your wife or some one woke you up from your slumber.
Keep it up. Have a dream that your appraisal was nice and a good rise.
Subba Rao Bhagavatula.

From India, Hyderabad
GOWTAMTULUGU

Hi Nisha,
Its wonderful posting.........Thanks for that yaar.....I laughed a lot....Even I have been waiting for my appraisal letter............Let me see what will happen........
Thanks for this....
Gowtam

From India, Hyderabad
kavitaabichandani
HI..
Imagine the thought process behind that man's story telling. There is not an inkling of doubt that he has shared with us the ugly face of today's companies. Not only software engineers, professions throughout go through the emotional turmoil of an appraisal going wrong.
cheers
kavita..

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Pinkii

After reading this one line.. even i tested myself that what i wud have drafted fiwth theis one line and after reading this... i was simply speechless.... awesome posting keep it up
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.