No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello, I went to the pf office nearest to where my mother used to work. My mother died due to a heart attack on 2 Jan 2024. The employer where my mother used to work has not provided a date of exit. It's been two months. I went to the nearest, and they told me to get the form attested by the school and get the below documents while submitting the form.

1> On roll certificate
2> Letter head mentioning family details
3> Descriptive Roll.

I am unable to understand what exactly the above docs are.

From India, Ludhiana
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 20240224_153144.jpg (2.29 MB, 5 views)

Madhu.T.K

The date of exit has to be put by the employer. After that only you can apply for pension as a nominee. For applying the mentioned documents are also required to be submitted. These are required t be attested by the employer. Therefore, please contact the employer and ask them to do the needful.
From India, Kannur
Anonymous
You need to have a termination date from your employer before you can apply for a pension as a beneficiary. In addition, the documents you have mentioned <a href="https://basketrandom.com">basket random</a> need to be verified by your employer. So contact them to ask them to do the necessary procedures. This is important to ensure that you can complete the paperwork and receive your benefits.
From Slovakia, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.