No Tags Found!

amol dhage
dear senoirs I HAVE INFO ABOUT PROFESSTIONAL TAX RETURN INFORMATION PLSEASE REGARDS AMOL.D
From India, Aurangabad
charan_jaju
Dear Sir,
Subject - Re: Regarding E-Sewa EPF,
I've registered my establishment as mentioned in the website. i want to have a demo tool for uploading the file.
Regards,
charan
mobile no. 9440771385

From India, Pune
maadhav

Dear Mongia
EPF's own system doesnt work properly for volutory contributios, You cheCk it yourself.
Also if Employers wish to strict his share on 6500, also doesnt work properly, check it.
Many of the times I have informed them about this issue, but still as it is.
Madhav Gore

From India, Delhi
jeevarathnam

Dear Madhav
What you are telling is absolutely rite.
There are many problems if employees contribution is on full basic & employer's contribution restricted to 6500/-. I tried a lot and finally I left that option at all. I have not yet started Annual returns using E-Return tool.
I donno Y they are making things complicated. Compared to other statutory software as VAT, ESY & PT. PF is verymuch complicated.
:(

From India, Bangalore
rmongia

Dear Mr. Jeevarathnam E-Return tool is not complicated, just you have to follow the procedure. Pls go through the procedure as they mentioned. Rgds Rakesh
From India, New Delhi
jeevarathnam

Hi Mr. Rakesh
I do agree as it is simple. But there are bugs. I hope you haven't tried for below options. Try with the option as returns as ER contribution wages restricted for Rs. 6500/- of Rs. 780/- and EE Contribution for full basic.
You will find the bugs.
:)

From India, Bangalore
ziku7
hi,
i install all the software which is provided by epfo site. i can not login into the software e- return tools. but i register into the epfo site..with my employer....but after that i cannot login into the software..can somebody pls help me to overcome from this problem.
Rocky Rai
kolkata

From India, Calcutta
jeevarathnam

Hi Rocky Your default username & PWD for E-return tool will be as admin. If you couldn’t remember password for E-Seva then you can reset it
From India, Bangalore
ziku7
Dear
Jeevarathnam p
i uninstall the software one time from my computer but when i install it again then its not working inn same computer ....can u pls help me to short out this problem??
Rocky Rai
kolkata

From India, Calcutta
ziku7
thank u for ur guidelines...it's now working . what should i do with this problem that the software is not working in my computer after i uninstall it first time .. pls give the guideline what should i do........pls sir i need it quick

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.