No Tags Found!

sathya1112

Dear Seniors,
CAN u help me what is EPF and was is the use of it,
Recently only i join as Admin & Hr in PVT Company and all the PF details are filled by in head office delhi and in chennai m taking care of all documents .
MY QUERRY - Yesterday i went to submit the PF details for march 2012 and they banker says to me that i have go online and download the document and fill up details and submit the following documenst
can u support me of this and greatfull help for me.
Thanks

From India, Madras
jeevarathnam

Hi Sathya
Are you not aware of EPF/PF?
EPF is the providend Fund of 12% deducted on the employees salaries and same contribution shall be contributed by the employee. This amount shall be claimed after retirement or after releaving from current position.
I have few queries regarding the PF. If you have head office in Delhi then they can make all the returns and file there itself.
As the bank advised now everything is getting onliine. Regarding the same there are many discussions in the same thread
If need more details you shall contact
:)

From India, Bangalore
s_kthakur

Hello seniors i have confusion about how to fill date of exit of current/wage month which is not as per form 10 please clarify
From India, Delhi
s_kthakur

As per form if we are generating form 10 for the m/o mar.2012 it shows the detail of those left employees who has left during feb.12 then how can fill the date of exit of current wage month employess
From India, Delhi
nath.rumi2010
Hello Members,
I have uploaded ECR in the e-Sewa portal of EPFO website but I am unable to use the 'Challan Entry' tab. When i Click this tab they don't show any active space where I can enter the Data.
Please help
Rumi Nath
Assistant Manager- HR
Assam

From India, New Delhi
bharatcement
respected sir i ulod ecr file but eara (Err 001) Line is not as per ECR format (25 Fields separated by #~#) on line number 2
From India, Delhi
vijaykallakuri

Dear Sir,
The first line is not as per the ecr upload structure.
If you are giving a header row, delete it and try to upload again.
if you still have problems please forward the excel file to me, and i convert it to ecr text file and will forward to you.
with regards
vijay.k

From India, Mumbai
amol dhage
Dear Seniors, WHAT IS NEW PROCESS OF P.F. MAR-12 PAYMENT AND RETRURN INFORMATION PLEASE I NEED IT AMOL.D
From India, Aurangabad
maadhav

Dear Friends I have provided Excel to ECR conversion facility on my site Just go through it. Madhav Gore
From India, Delhi
maadhav

Dear Members;
We have developed Free Online Excel to ECR converter on our website hredp(Dot)com
Also I have attached Excel file for preparation of Provident Fund register which will be converted to PF ECR file.
Just try it.
Madhav Gore

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls 12345.xls (48.5 KB, 149 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.