rajashri
Respected Sir Can you please send me the presentation based on the leadership qualities elaborated with reference to Lagaan. Thanks and Regards Rajashri
From India, Calcutta
Amul
Hi KK
Would be grateful if you could share the Lagaan presentation (ppt).
We have been using motion pictures since 1991 for drawing out key management principles.
Thanks and looking forward to the ppt.
Amul

From India, Pune
Rajat Joshi

Hi all,
Had attached the same & it's working - just checked it.
Those who are unable to do so..please forward me your mails to me at the following email ID:-

Shall email the same by Monday evening.
Have a great weekend.
Regards,
Rajat

From India, Pune
Amul
Hi
Would request you to please help me with my project, I have to submit it by the 14th October,2005. I need help with theLagaan presentation. Thats an integral part of my project.
If you could please mail it at
Regards
Mukul

From India, Pune
vikramlamhe

Dear Friends, Pl see the Leadership lessons fron Lagaan ppt in the attachment file.
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt presentation3-lagaan-leadership_187.ppt (58.0 KB, 477 views)

vikramlamhe

Dear Ajmal, I did not go all the pages of this post. I just posted it for the information of the members of this site.
From India, Delhi
natasha_pimple
hello can u plzz tell me some of the leadership qualities of elizabeth in lagaan all just talk about bhuvan i wil rerally like to knw plz reply
From India, Mumbai
pawankumarp2000
Excellent!! I want the rights of this article to post on my site.This will not only encourage our youngsters but tomorrow they themselves can be good leaders.
From India, Mumbai
rohinsr
Hi,
I have attended few sessions which are movie based, yes Lagaan was one of these. There are other movies like Home Alone part1, which talk about removing Fear and strtegic planing and execution.
But i dont have any PPT on the same.
Regards
Rohin

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.