muhibullah
Dear friends,
Greetings All, i am working in private construction company as admin and finance officer i am working honestly in my job but my manager
doing wrong with me and hide something according to related project and show him to the direct of the company that all the work done by him
so now i don't know how i deal with and what should i do on behalf of him.
regard

From Afghanistan
Arunjain.ncl

Dear,
If you have signed Bond and / or accepted the offer of appointment, it is presumed that you have accepted the terms of employment prevailing in that company, whether or not you are aware of it. Since it was clearly mentioned in your appointment letter to serve a notice period of 60 days, you need to first submit your formal resignation and then either pay 60 days salary or serve for 60 days. In case you opt to pay the sum, you may pay for 53 days(60-7) if you have not received any remuneration against working. Pl do not take it casually as it may spoil your future prospects, if things go wrong. I would just advise you to be a serious and dedicated employee wherever you serve. If you wish to leave, leave with dignity so that you or the Company do not feel sorry about it.
AK Jain

From India, Jabalpur

Dear Kamal Datta,

I appreciate your gesture of giving advice to Sh Suraj to behave in a decent and more matured way but equally I do not agree with you for advising him to just keep quite and wait for court summon.Your contention that "companies generally send these legal notice to harass the staff and also they send this notices to show the management that they have taken action against that staff....But practically they are not in favour to go to the legal battle.......which is more expensive and time taking", is not a correct statement. You know the companies have their own legal department including the budget provisions to fight such cases. The harassment is actually caused to the employee, who has to spare his time and money. Don't you think that Sh Suraj was at fault and he should have gone honorably by settling his accounts instead of playing Hide & Seek with the company. Supposedly we are managing a company, even an employee's sudden absent for a day disturbs us, how about a person leaving a company without information for ever.The work suffers and equally the management has to suddenly undergo all the formalities for recruitment of the replacement of the employee.

I am of the view that this is the Forum,where we have to rendered our correct and matured advice based on statutory provisions of the law rather than to support the wrongdoings and encourage indiscipline.

I am sorry to be frank and apologize, if I have, in anyway, hurt you feeling.

BS Kalsi

Member since Aug 2011

From India, Mumbai
DKZ
In the above case my remarks are ;-
1. The company must have incurred expenses on you against canteen, transporatation and other facilities. Compay is taking right action. They are not asking for 53 day notice pay as mentioned in your appointment letter. Hence they are fair enough.
2. Please intiate your thought process and ask yourself, if it was the right way to leave the job.The minimum obligation expected of you is to inform them about your intention.
3. Compay on the basis of your competency, and upon application has given you an oppurtunity to work with them. The way you have left job is not a professional behaviour.
4. Your intention speaks the truth, The best way expected of you, was to submit an applicaiton and explained the situations them.
Now as per your notes, non of the expected action was taken by you. Now I will advice you to talk the authorites, and submit an explanation and if possible deposit the amount to them.
Regards
DKZ

From India, Nagari
DKZ
I appreciate if you might have gone to read the appointment letter. Terms and conditions in the letter are breached by your action. They can sue to recover the amount by filing case at civil court. I suggest to :-
1. To talk to HR Department.specify your problems
2. Submit your resignation.

Understand they have given you opportunity after a long exercise and incurred expenses on training.
Regards

From India, Nagari
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.