No Tags Found!

som.moumita
Hi Swastik, I m a Kolkatan. Interested in this forum. Working in a Construction Co. and dealing with generalist HR. Can you please tell me, how can I join in this forum? Regards Moumita
From India, Calcutta
Rainbow
Hi Guys Let’s organize a adda this comming weekend ( 7/8th Nov) or the next one (14/15th Nov). All those who are interested pls reply to this post specifying the date of your choice
From India, Calcutta
avik roy
Hi swastik,
Really appreciate the initiatives that you are taking.Am in for the meetings and the forums anytime in Kolkata.
If you require any assistance from my side you can always drop me a mial at
regards,
Avik

From India, Delhi
roopshree
Hi kolkattans!!!!
I am Roop,pretty new to kolkata.A software Engineer from Infosys by profession and presently working on to become a Soft-Skill trainer.As I am pretty new to kolkata,I would like to build up network over here.would be glad to know about this forum and hw does it function.Can someone brief me about this.
kindly mail me to this is

From India, Kakinada
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.