No Tags Found!

Saikiran

Check whats your leave balance - positive or negative. Thats the first step.
Second,if your appointment letter is not clear about certain aspects of your notice period, remember that there is always a 'best practice' in this world and that which the law would uphold.
If you have fallen short of the notice period, as suggested by someone else earlier, please adjust the shortage with your leave balance.
If you owe money,please pay and if your company owes you money, make a request in writing and get the same approved by your Reporting Authority.
Send a copy of the same to your finance dept.
There are no mind games that will be played and no assumptions will be made by your company when you are clear and straightforward.
Also they will appreciate when you are clear in your thinking.
Trust that this clear and the question has been answered.
Regards,
SK

From India, Bangalore
kgowriprasad
Hai Guys,
What is the parameters to consider for LOP days? Plz help me. I am working in TELECOM infrastructure company. I have doubts about the following points i.e.
1) If the employee does`t have leaves, even he is on leave, will be treated as LOP?
2) If the employee is ABSENT without proper approval of leave? It can be treated as LOP?
HR Chaps, Can you clarify the differnce between both these two quaries plzzzzzzzz......
Regards,
Gowri Prasad.K

From India, Hyderabad
Anonymous

Dear Sunaina,
I saw your below reply which was very clear message for the query.
But in my case, I have not served the notice period and I break the agreement in 1.8 years as I got a better challenged opportunity (Agreement 2 years for Rs.25000/-, shortfall 4moths) Now, they calculate it for Rs.50000/-. As per agreement I was not designated as mentioned and I have not taken 3 weeks training as mentioned on agreement. Moreover because of my previous performance and experience, they induced me to join again but they have been now telling that I have approached them for second entry. Till now I could not get my experience and relieving letter from them.
How should I proceed in this situation and request you to share your views on this.

From India, Madras
sulaimansithick
Dear Roopa,
As I'm getting Basic 5700
HRA 2850
Mediclaim 1250
Conveyance 800
LTA 400
Special allallowance 5300
Gross salary 16300
How to calculate the LOP of 25days absence or leave I need percentage calculation of all the components

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.