No Tags Found!

Asha2005

Here are some steps that has to be taken
- Speak in english -always... unless & until u speak you will not improve. Dont bother if someone laughs at ur english.. Just speak
_ listen to others speak.. and try practicing the wway they spoke
- Read - start reading english comics..like archies, tinkle etc.. it teaches you simple way of communication.. put yourself in each story and then read.. you will be relate yourself and learn to speak.. slowly start reading english novels.. and like raghav said.. note all the new words etc etc..
- Communication cannot be improved overnight... achieved only through practice..
All the best!!!!!!!!!

From India, Madras
sandhya garg
Hi Mahima, all the suggestions u got till now are really great and apart from that one of my suggestion is....whenever u speak to urself, speak in english and think in english!! -Sandhya
From India, Delhi
kalpana_t

Hi Mahima,
Sandhya is right, u need to think in english...we usually tend to think in our mother tongue or hindi so what comes out is not perfect english.Another thing read newspaper , novels or any magazine u like in english.Trust me ..it helps a lot.
As far as professional emails are concerned you will find lots of data on Citehr,just looks for letter formats.
Regards,
Kalpana

From India, Pune
Sunita Sarkar

Hi All,
Dear Raghav and Mossaum, the attachments and the links given by both of u is really useful for us and make us more confident, keep posting such kind of attachments.
And dear Mahima, don't worry u just follow the instructions given by above all and m sure u will be getting more confidence level to talk anybody or writing letters, even i have also faced such kind of problem but now it is so simple to handle all the things, be cool and be practical with ur job, best of luck.
warm regards,
sunita sarkar :P :P :P

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.