No Tags Found!

mohan

hi,
i am Mohan and i am a resident of Bangalore.
i got certified as a Six Sigma-Greenbelt and presently working with a BPO as a Quality Analyst, at Bangalore.
i have spent five years in the BPO industry, and, wish to come out of it by making a smooth transition. could someone pl suggest something measures/steps.
my background ::
Academics => B.Com+DBM
Accredition/Certification => Six Sigma-Greenbelt
my preferences are to get into ::
> Consultancy -- Learning & Development
> Analytics
thanks
mohan

From India, Bangalore
umalme

My advice is to seek position in core S/W Dev organization as Training development Manager/Executive depending upon profile, there u will get chance to grow unmatchable. Initially u can try the orgs who are in same vertical as your process industry experience i m sure u will have smooth and fast work satisfaction with astounding perks.. :P
From India, Delhi
Hariharan

Dear Mohan,

I am Hariharan belonging Six Sigma Alchemy P Ltd, Mulund, Mumbai.

Right now I am in Chennai. This company SSA (abbreviation for the above mentioned Company) is located at 526, Corporate Center, Nirmal Lifestyle, LBS Marg, Mulund(W), Mumbai. Their web site is www.sixsigmaalchemy.com

You can contact them over 022-25685494. You can talk to me over 9282327044 for further details. Incidentally we plan to conduct Lean Six Sigma white belt/yellow belt programs on 10/02/07 and 11/02/07 at Chennai.

You can as well inform your friends about this. Interested people can send their email id and query to me at so that I can correspond to them. We regularly conduct the public platform programs on these topics and also HR related 'Know Thyself' (2 or 3 days programs), 'Change leadership' and also 'personal effectiveness' etc which are HR related and also on ISO 9001:2000 internal auditor training programs.

regards

Hariharan P S

for Six Sigma Alchemy P Ltd(Chennai)

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc campaignwhite_yellow_153.doc (44.0 KB, 74 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.