No Tags Found!

pdteraiya

Can any member help me with Declaration regarding opting for PF during the employment as Employee was excluded at the time of joining due to Higher wages?
From India, Surat
Peeru77
You can download https://t.me/StatutorySolutions/2213
From India, New Delhi
Madhu.T.K

I think the issue is like this. That one employee whose salary at the time of joining was higher than Rs 15000, was excluded from EPF. ( You should have collected form 11 which declared that he was NOT a member of EPF in his earlier establishments) Now he wants to get covered. You are also willing to contribute to PF. If this is the situation, you should get a letter from thee employee saying that he would like to be covered by PF and he had earlier opted not to have PF but from today's date he would like to be part of it. based on this request you can cover him under PF. The date of his joining will be current date and not his actual date of joining. Again since his salary is already above Rs 15000, he should be covered only under EPF and your (employer) contribution of 12% should be put under EPF alone without bifurcating it as 8.33% to Pension Fund and 3.67% to PF.
From India, Kannur
ommygautam

you can fill the form 11 as Form 11 EPF is used for the declaration of an employee for both provident fund and pension scheme. Any individual taking up employment in an organization in which the Employees' Provident Fund and Family Pension Scheme are in force has to fill this form as a mandate.
From India, Rudarpur
pdteraiya

Thanks Madhu for your quick reply. Yes your understanding is correct. Employee was having more then 15000 salary and submitted Form 11 stating he / she was not member of EPF in previous Employment. Now for Tax Saving purpose wants to enroll EPF and we are fundamentally ok to allow EPF contribution. I was just looking for any specific REQUEST FORM if design by any member which we can ask from Employee. If not available readily I can prepare the same
From India, Surat
Madhu.T.K

No, there is no statutory form for that. You can take a request from the employee and start contributing to PF from the current date. Please make sure that there will not be any dispute from his side because for PF, his date of joining will be current date.
From India, Kannur
jeevarathnam

Only form 11 will suffice to cover or not to cover but at the same time its better to have Joint Declaration letter by the employee & employer to cover under EPF & you can mention whether 12% on total EPF wages or restricted to Rs. 15,000/-
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.