No Tags Found!

Sib100*
Hi, I have been working for a major IT company for 2 years. From March they have revised the notice period to 90 days from the previous 30 days. But I got admission to a renowned school on 7th March the classes for which start on 16th April. I immediately put in my papers requesting that I be released early. I am new to this particular project so I have absolutely no dependencies. But the project is refusing to let me go, even when I'm willing to buy out the shortfall days. I've already invested around 3 lakhs of nonrefundable fees for the institute. Please advise what can be done as I'm in a very bad situation.
From India, Kolkata
rajeshiipmsom@gmail.com

Hi,
There are two things which you have to consider
1. When they have revised the notice period from 30 days to 90 days have your company HR intimated you the same and you have given your acceptance on the same, if yes you have to obey and if not raised the question. Because they have to take the employee consent before doing the same.
2. No company can bond his staff to work for a define period if he is not willing to do so. but condition is if proper handover of responsibility and documents have been given back to employer with prior intimation.
but in your case it should not be any problem as you are ready to buy out the shortfall period and you have intimated them also before 30 days.
hope touched your point raised or get back in my mobile.
Regards
Rajesh Pradhan (HR)
(8880348180/8884008567)

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.