bright9977

Love Your Work!!! Enjoy the show my dear friends. Sompong If you would like to download PPT, please click here
From Thailand, Bangkok
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Loveyourwork.pdf (870.1 KB, 145 views)

maneshsoni

Greeting of the day

Dear friends

I am manish soni I am working with BSIL Gurgaon as a A.M. I am facing One problem . last week H&S director came our factory he did inspection our factory & after that he send the inspection report . these are following mention:-

large scale unathorised addition/alterations have been made in the factory without getting their prior approval and stability certificate accepted from the chief inspector of factories like:- shed of size 20*15 on ground floor

conference room & account room on 1st floor

2.room for storing and drying of clothes not provided in the factory

3.fast moving belt and pulleys which are used for transmission of power and other moving parts are not found guarded or fenced by safety guards at the time of inspection on the following machines

power press

lathe machines

4.oil is found spilled over the floor near the dg Set making it slippery.

periodical medical examination of employees engaged in grinding operation is not carried out and record is not maintained.

Please help me . how can shortout above voilation.

because this is my first time for the inspection. end of the last mention in the report :-

The management is directed to submit the compliance report of the observation made during inspection with document/proof of compliance within prescribed time in the office of chief inspector of factories /30, bays building sector 17, labour department, chandigarh-160017

if I have not completed the violation something have to pending. then what is the penalty.

& what can I do for the same.

manishsoni864#@gmail.com

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.