Bablu Babu
Hello, I am working in a NBFC it is a Limited Company i just want to ask - is there any legal action that can be taken against company - that they take work from their employers more than 12 hours my office time should be 9.30am to 6.30pm but no one can never leave office before 9.30pm ,12 hours are minimum working hours here and they do not pay for overtime that ,even it is a firm where 20000+ worker are doing job and min working hours are 12 and max goes upto 15-20 and they do not pay for that pls help me in this case i am sick of it not only me all of the employer who working in that company please help me what i can do for this please tell me where i can complaint against this, all evidence is available but we are unable to share.
From India, Bagula
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Do you have a registered Union? If so can represent through them. In the absence of registered Union please contact Labour Inspector of your office juridiction who can help you
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.