No Tags Found!

joshikishord@yahoo.co.in

Hi friends,
I am having some deficulties in interpretation of clause "Continuous service" & "apllicability of gratuity", suppose one of the employee has joinned on 01/11/2003 and resigned on 30/11/2008 means after 5 years of service, here I wish to draw your kind attention, what happen if the employees remained absent in this 5 years with some intervals, which causes non complition of one year continuous service[ every year he has not complited 240 days of actual working]. Should I pay him gratuity or he is not entitle for gratuity? even if he was on our muster roll for the period more than 5 years. please help me.
Kishor

From India, Pune
joshikishord@yahoo.co.in

Hi Sowmya,
Your Max Newyork Life is insurance company, so you might be know how to calculate the actuarial valuation. Please send me the method to calaculate the actuarial valuation.
Thanks & Regards
Kishor

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.