No Tags Found!

nischay_dhiren
Hi Seniors,
Actually I have 1 yr Exp in recruitment with a consultancy. N now I have an offer frm a vitrified tiles manufacturing company. It is a Limited company but they are giving the salary in cash. n not providing the pay slip as well. n the reason they have given is they are nt having proper processes right nw becoz the company is new n ll start giving the pay slip after 2 3 months. Is it possible? shud i join the company? as they r asking fr 1 yr bond as well.
Dhiren Doshi

From India, Pune
harpreetwalia

Hi Nischay,
I Won't recommmend you as there are many as such companies who are doing the same practice just to save their Income Tax in a wrong way.
So please do not get trapped working in such companies untill there is no urgent need as it is the matter of your career. Yes you can join them if you need to earn some expirience however no other company later on will consider your salary which you would be getting from this company.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.